So I have had a lot of favorites this past month and some I found on my trip to LondonTwo Weeks Notice (in London) so I hope you enjoy and check some of these out for yourself because they are awesome!
- the Vanishing Cream moisturizer from LUSH. It is awesome for oily skin and I’ve used it everyday for almost 2 months and I haven’t even used 1/2 of it.
- The Acne Stress Control toner from Neutrogena. This stuff has literally saved my skin! I get stress pimples quiet easily and I have had the clearest skin since using it.
- The MAC studio fix powder foundation! oh my goodness this stuff has been amazing since I’m now having to get up early for school it has been great to brush some of this on with some mascara and blush and I feel (and look) awake.
- the Maybelline Age rewind under eye concealer. Just go get it.
- I’m in love with the Jo Malone perfume in Peony and Blush Suede.
- the book series I’m in love with are the Laura Holbrook novels. They are so much fun and easy to read and I relate with the main character a lot! The First one is called “Miss Match” so please check them out and tell me what you think.
- ESSINTIAL OILS! I’m in love with them!